Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Battlin for Prizes - Fair Week Day 2.

These two were headed into battle with some carnies. As they patrolled the midway, sniper fire (or a tractor back firing) took one of them out. The other called for backup and made it safely back to base. I am always amazed at how much crap you can win at a fair or carnival. I stress the word crap. Seriously have you ever left with a prize that was of value. If it's not super sized stuffed animals it's a gold fish that will die on the way home. Kids just eat this stuff up. This past weekends haul for my daughter included two canes (that will either be broken soon or leave welts on my back as she attacks me with them), a gold fish (that surprisingly is still alive), a poster of Tinkerbell, a pink monkey, a furry stuffed kitten, a balloon animal (that deflated itself), a gun that shoots rubber washers and a pink plastic daiquiri glass that contained a snow cone (also included beads and a lay). Yep, there went fifty dollars down the drain or did it. While most of this stuff is junk the benefit of seeing her face as we won stuff mixed with the environment of excitement a fair can create was well worth it and for her I would do it over and over again. Let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as Fair Week continues.  Thanks and please subscribe.


Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment