Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WTF? Dude be a man it's not that cold.



Earlier this year at a Dayton Dragons game I was walking with my daughter back to our seats when I noticed this gentleman. He was draped in what I could only hope was his daughter's Hannah Montana blanket. Well I must say this guy was really asking for it by wearing that blanket. However as I looked around there was no little girl near him. Maybe it was his, maybe he really really likes Hannah Montana. I really have nothing more to say about this. Let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as I show you how I roll with a monster burger. Thanks and please subscribe.



Subscribe to my twitter site at:
http://twitter.com/distancetw

And my YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/berrysoftball

5 comments:

  1. It could have been worse: A Hannah Montana Snuggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it could of been a barney blanket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I love it. You both crack me up. Do they even have Hannah Montana Snuggies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Frank - what are you considering foul?

    ReplyDelete