Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Office Warfare Part 1. - You have been Beibered



I find it amazing how many people loathe Justin Bieber. While he has become the brunt of so many jokes we hear today one person took it to a new level. Office Warfare or Cubicle Warfare as it is sometimes called can be a fun release from the endless meetings and Excel spreadsheets. Here someone in our office has taken the Biebering to a new level. By placing almost 30 11x17 photo's of the Bieber throughout the marks cube and a strategically placed sign outside stating "You Have Been Biebered." I think we all know who won this battle. I say strategically as the photo on the outside of the cube is our companies founder. In these trying time where morale is down almost everywhere this was a much needed pick me up for the WIN. Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe.


Subscribe to my twitter site at:
http://twitter.com/distancetw

And my YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/berrysoftball

No comments:

Post a Comment