Thursday, August 26, 2010

Stuffed like a Pig at the Fair. Fair Week Day 4.

If you go to the fair and don't eat anything you have done wasted your time. There are so many delectable treats at the fair that my mouth is watering just thinking about them. Think about it. You have everything from BBQ Chicken, Italian Sausage, Elephant Ears, Funnel Cakes, Carmel Apples, Fudge, Cotton Candy, French Fries, Texas Tenderloins, Sugar Waffles, Everything you can think of Deep Fried (Oreos, Pickles, Bananas, Snickers etc...) and the newly introduced Krispy Kreme Hamburger. Lets just say when I left the fair I had to unbutton my pants like an old geezer on Thanksgiving day. Let me know what your favorite fair food is in the comments section below and check out my other blog Man Food Central as we have been counting down the top 10 fair foods. There is a link below. Stay tuned for tomorrow as Fair Week continues.  Thanks and please subscribe.

Link to Man Food Central


Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment