Friday, August 6, 2010

Yeah I was at the Idol finale red carpet .....40 feet away from it that is.

So a few months ago my wife, daughter and I went to California. Now my wife is a huge American Idol fan. I on the other hand could care less. Yet to ensure future harmony within the household I set it up for us to attend the American Idol Finale red carpet...sort of. To actually get on the red carpet you have to be famous to which I am not. So what we did was hang out directly across the street in what ended up being a rather small crowd. While I am not a fan of the show I must admit it was quite cool to see the likes of Simon, Randy, Ellen and a the slew of other celebrities who walked the red carpet that night even if it was from the same distance as a restraining order....um yeah. In a few weeks I will post about our actual celebrity experience we had in LA but for now let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as I plan on talking politics or maybe it will be Office Warfare Part II. I guess you will have to tune it to see. Thanks and please subscribe.



Subscribe to my twitter site at:
http://twitter.com/distancetw

And my YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/berrysoftball

No comments:

Post a Comment