Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dude You Have A Tail

Driving home the other day I notice this truck dragging a small tree behind it. Now I know it doesn't look very big in the picture however this tree was at least eight feet long. As I passed the driver he had no clue it was even there as he was jamming out to some tunes. He was obviously oblivious to the situation. Now all of my women readers are now saying, "yep a typical man, never paying attention to what he is doing" and my guy readers are saying "he was just in the zone." I have always found it interesting that men and women can have such differing viewpoints of the same situation. Maybe he was trying to start a new vehicle fashion statement. Maybe he lost his pocket knife and was trying to whittle this tree down to make arrows for his bow hunting expedition. Maybe I am really reaching on this one as I have run out of things to say about it. Let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as I peel back the layers of a complex situation. Clutter. Thanks and please subscribe.

P.S. Don't forget our little contest we have going if you don't know what I am talking about then click the link here - Contest Link


Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment