Thursday, August 5, 2010

Spongebob Squarepants eat your heart out.

So my daughter loves Spongebob as most kids do and this past fathers day we cooked out hamburgers on the grill. Well I tend to watch Spongebob with my daughter (not because I like it or anything) I thought to myself, I am going to try and make my self a Krabby Patty. Yes I know it is a cartoon but man that porous little fry cook at the Krusty Krab makes them look really good. As you can see for the photo I did a pretty damn good job myself. I actually made two of these and devoured them both. The reason for this post is to remind us that while life can get you down from time to time we should always try to find a little bit of delight in the things that surround us. Like two cardiac burgers or the time spent with your kids.....watching Spongebob. Let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as I will be kicking it with some major celebrities.......kinda. Thanks and please subscribe.



Subscribe to my twitter site at:
http://twitter.com/distancetw

And my YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/berrysoftball

No comments:

Post a Comment