Sunday, August 8, 2010

Come on ride that train - cho choo

I am always fascinated by some of the street art and graffiti I see. There are some amazingly talented people out there. As I was driving home the other day I noticed this train car. Now train cars have always been a canvas of choice for many graffiti artist yet this one stood out. Not only is the artwork amazing but they painted the entire car blue. On the right you see an amazing rendition of that wascally wabbit however what you do not see as my accident waiting to happen photo taking while driving shot cut out was a sweet Elmer Fudd. Talent comes in many forms and while illegal graffiti art is no exception. Let me know what you think in the comments below and stay tuned for tomorrow as you see me cry kicking and screaming not wanting to go back to work. Monday's are awesome! Thanks and please subscribe.



Subscribe to my twitter site at:
http://twitter.com/distancetw

My YouTube at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/berrysoftball

The new Facebook Page: LIKE THIS SHIT
www.facebook.com/doyouseestupidpeople

No comments:

Post a Comment