Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BEDA is over.

So this blog was an experiment for me. I wanted to participate in an event called BEDA where you post to a blog every day during the month of August. Well as most of you know August is over (for those who did not know that go buy a calendar). I wanted to say thanks to each of you who have viewed the site and read my opinions about the things I have seen and posted. I have decided that I have enjoyed this very much and all of you who keep coming back to view the site have created a small following. So with that said as long as you keep coming back I will keep posting stupid stuff. Thanks again and tell your friends as the more people who see this site the bigger it will become for all of us. Long live DO YOU SEE STUPID PEOPLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment