Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pregnant Kids, What were you thinking!


At the amusement park I noticed this sign. I find it kind of funny that on a children's ride where you can be no taller than 54" you also cannot be pregnant. I mean how young are kids getting pregnant these days. When a company uses cookie cutter signs on all of there rides it makes you wonder how much they actually pay attention to safety. Each ride is different and deserves different criteria to be able to ride. As many of you know my daughter was injured on a ride at this park, she sustained a broken collar bone on the kiddie coaster. While I am not going to talk bad about the park because they have been responsive to the indecent so far. I am going to say even on the little rides we need to watch our kids as anything can happen. As for the sign I have been told it is for when the little people want to ride the rides and I don't mean kids. I think they meant leprechauns. Thanks. Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Also remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment