Friday, September 10, 2010

If You Don't Like The Weather Here, Wait Five Minutes And It Will Change.


I am always amazed at how strange the weather can be in the area where I live. One day its in the nineties and the next it is in the seventies. Very strange. Then you see all of these natural phenomenon happening around the world (hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunami's) and it makes you think. Most blame the change in weather patterns on man made global warming, yet I feel they are not completely correct. Anyone who has taken a basic college level Geology class has learned that global warming and cooling is a natural phenomenon that has been happening for millions of years. While I may agree that man made global warming may be speeding up the natural global warming, this would have happened anyway. Or it could just be all of these Mexican restaurants popping up all over the place (Chipotle, Qdoba, etc...). You know beans beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot. Thanks. Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Also remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment