Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jo Is Da Man!

Every day as I make my way too and from work I always see someone with a personalized license plate. It always baffles me as to some of the plates that are out there and how people forget that they are just subjecting themselves to ridicule. This one however scared me. I have taken all of the pictures that you have seen on this site to date and while taking them I have never been afraid to do so. This one however I did. Jo Da Man is rather large, if you look on the drivers side and see the white stripe, that is Jo's neck. Jo was every bit of five hundred pounds. As I took the picture I thought what if he notices me in his rear view mirror and then follows me home only to pummel me into oblivion. Well the good news is Jo did not and I am safe, until he sees this online and for that I think I am dead. Been nice knowing you all. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment