Friday, September 17, 2010

Did You See That?

Guess what I saw in my local Meijer bathroom? Give up, well look at the picture dumbass. Oh there it is. Yeah, a home drug test. Seriously people you stop into a store, buy a home drug test, obviously use it and then leave the bag and the test in the bathroom. USED. The best part is I was taking my daughter to use the restroom at the time and she chimed out from the stall, " Hey dad, what is in this bag?" Yep, I had to answer that one. Not a fun conversation to have with a four year old. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Also there is a blog format change as we will not be posting on Saturdays and Sundays. We will still be posting every Monday - Friday. Thanks.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment