Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wanna Be a Baller, Shot Caller, Twenty Inch Rims on the Trailer.

OK, so I have heard stories of people having cars that cost more than their homes, but this just took the cake. Here someone really had their priorities screwed up. Now don't get me wrong as there is nothing wrong with living in a trailer. Some folks have had tough breaks in life and this is all they can afford. The problem happens when you buy a car and then spend a small fortune to pimp it out forgetting you live in a house on wheels. How much you wanna bet they have a plasma TV in that joint. People spend their money on strange things these days, but I guess to each is own. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment