Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WTF Is That Thing

In this day and age everyone is trying to save money. Either this guy has converted a carnival ride into a car or he purchased this Jeepney looking thing in southeast Asia. Yes Jeepney is a word. The best part was this thing is a convertible. I would also say that from the ear to ear smile on his face he hadn't had this much from since the days of power-sliding his big wheel in his old neighborhood. How many of you just remembered the big wheel. What happened to that toy. Those were cool, back in the day. Thanks. Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment