Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Proud To Be An American, and At Least My Fence Is Free!

I am all for being patriotic, but some people take it to new extremes. Here someone decided turn their front yard into a star spangled encampment. It was actually kind of cool to see it in person. This made me think for a minute about the one good thing that came out of the tragedy of 9/11. Do you remember back shortly after that infamous day when you would see neighbor helping neighbor? When people were proud of our country and would show it any way they could! When everyone respected and admired our police, firefighters and military. How quickly we forget. Take a moment today to remember not only those who have been lost, but how it helped to bring this country together in a way most of us have never seen in our lifetime. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment