Monday, September 13, 2010

Marketing Tonge Twister


How much Coke could a Coke bottle hold if a Coke bottle could hold Coke. I find it amazing at how some marketing departments are completely oblivious to the mistakes they make. Take this Coca Cola billboard. I see three of them each day on my way too and from work. How can an overfull Coke bottle (overfull because you know they never fill it up to the tippy top) be pouring Coke and yet still be so full? Is this some magic bottle that continuously replenishes itself? Makes you wonder. Nope, it was just some idiot proofreader at Coke not doing his or her job. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment