Friday, September 3, 2010

Deploy Smoke Screen

The early 80's brought us many cool things. Most notably for this post would be the video game Spy Hunter. If you don't remember Spy Hunter, Google it. Anyway, in this game you  had things you can use like missiles, oil slicks and the smoke screen. Here in the photo you see a guy who thinks he must be playing that game. I know this day and age money is tight and it can cost a small fortune to fix any repairs that your car may need, but when you need to stop at the filling station to check the gas and fill the oil every thirty minutes it's a bit out of control. I have always wanted to use that joke. Yes I know I am a dork. Anyway, my point is to all you out there with cars like this, I already have to see your ugly car on the road, please don't make me smell it too. Thanks. Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment