Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kids On A Plane, Worse Than Snakes

So I want to tell you about this photo. My wife and daughter took a trip earlier this year to California. One leg of our journey consisted of over five hours in a tin can. Now any of you with kids know that it is virtually impossible for a four year old to sit still for five minutes let alone five hours. However I must admit she was a complete angel. Not only did she behave, she did it without a nap. It just goes to show you that kids can do some amazing things, especially when you least expect it. The ironic part is the hour and a half we spent in Houston was a complete nightmare. Wonder how much trouble you could get in for leaving your kids at an airport? Just kidding. No matter how bad she acts in public, I am sure I did the same thing (if not worse) to my parents when I was a kid. Karma is a bitch. Thanks. Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment