Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mirror Mirror On The Car, Why Is It You Stick Out So Far!

Come on down to Big Bob's Car Fixer Uppers. You need a new mirror, ye haw we have just the thing for ya.

OK, I know that was a bit over the top and kid of dorky but that is just me. So I noticed this car in a Walmart parking lot the other day and I had to take a picture of it. I have seen the ductape version of fixing a broken mirror however this one just took the cake. They have taken what looks like an RV mirror and bolted it to the hood and front quarter panel of the car. I would not want to be driving next to this guy on a narrow two lane street. Can you say scrape there goes my paint job. Keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

No comments:

Post a Comment