Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Piqua is a bad city!

So according to WHIOTV.COM the city of Piqua, Ohio kidnapped someone and attempted to rape them. Wow. It is amazing at how well we train our journalists these days in proofreading. I can almost understand, if it were in the body of the story yet this was the headline. I personally blame Microsoft Word for this. We rely too much on using this program to verify we have spelled everything correctly, that we ultimately assume it has looked at our grammar and sentence structure as well. Heck I do it too. It is amazing at how just a little word like Man or a missing comma can change the meaning of a sentence.Let me know what you think in the comments section below and keep checking back every day as I continues to post new fun stuff that I see. Thanks and remember to subscribe and tell your friends about this site.

Subscribe to my twitter site at:

2 comments: